Real-Time Inventory Management & Order Routing
Kibo Inventory and Order Routing module helps organizations rapidly go-to-market to exceed customer expectations while minimizing costs.
Achieve Inventory Visibility in 90 Days
Minimize total cost to serve and eliminate manual process for updating inventory data and orchestrating order routes
- Quickly deploy Inventory Visibility and Order Routing Module across digital channels, marketplaces, and inventory locations to improve ability to meet demand
- Integrations with key systems like ERP and WMS, and ingest data in multiple ways across systems, locations and vendors
- Supplement existing or homegrown solutions, or add-on additional capabilities like fulfillment or call center capabilities as needs arise.
Customer Experience Use Case
Inventory & Site Search Work In Unison
Nothing more frustrating for a shopper than spending time searching for the perfect product only to find out it’s out-of-stock at checkout.
With Kibo, inventory data and search operate in unison, so shoppers only see items that are in-stock and purchasable. See how retailers like ACE Hardware are using Kibo to deliver effective search experiences and boost product discovery.
Driving Growth with Kibo Inventory & Order Routing
Increase in online revenue from exposure of omnichannel inventory to customers online
Increase in online conversion rate for BOPIS from exposure of SKU-level inventory availability
Increase in forecasted order volume using Kibo automated inventory-based order routing
Inventory Visibility & Control
Create a Foundation For Seamless Omnichannel Experiences
- Aggregate network wide inventory data across distribution centers, retail stores, vendor locations, and more to form a single source of truth for inventory data
- Track available, on-hand, on-reserve, on-backorder quantities and support limited time reservations in cart
- View granularly by product variant, or broadly by location, and set thresholds like floor values or safety stock to manage turn and mitigate markdowns
- Easily manage multi-channel inventory controls through inventory segmentation by region, purpose or channel
We are seeing customer in-store pick-up demand expand from standard merchandise to include niche/specialty products not normally stocked and sold at local stores.
By expanding our inventory assortment to include our entire catalog and offering ship-to-store for pick-up, the majority of our stores are reporting a growth in new customers & frequency of returning customers.
Order Sourcing & Order Routing
Automate Manual Processes and Meet Business Goals
- Define, organize and prioritize sourcing locations across multiple distribution centers, warehouses, fulfillment locations, and more based on variables like labor cost, distance, product velocity and more
- Automatically route orders to locations based on multiple metrics like inventory turn, store location or create custom logic to optimize fulfillment cycles
- Automate sourcing and rules for order splitting into multiple shipments to reduce cost of split orders
Kibo Is Trusted by Industry Leaders
Agile and Extensible Inventory and Order Routing
Compose and Deploy Quickly With Kibo Modules
- Instant usability with thoughtful workflows and processes for daily administration
- Robust managed extensibility, allowing business users to set up extensible attributes for the most unique use cases around sourcing and routing
- Integrate with existing systems across your enterprise, such as an ERP, WMS or PIM, with Kibo’s microservices and full coverage APIs
- Interoperability allows for ease of future added functionality such as Search or Subscriptions complete with a unified data model and pre-built workflows
Build Better Commerce
Start With a Solid Foundation
Explore commerce insights & trends.
Kibo technology. Understand the market. Simplify your commerce.
When it comes to establishing this unification of online and offline channels, there are many questions to address around the issue of order orchestration logic. How do I synchronize my online listings with offline inventory?…
OMS vs. ERP: How a Distributed OMS Can Boost Your ERP System
The clash between traditional enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems and the dynamic demands of online business has become increasingly apparent. While ERPs have long served as the backbone of large-scale operations, their limitations in handling…
Looking For a New Order Management System?
In partnership with Wipro, we recently launched our OMS Buyer’s Guide: How to Choose the Right Order Management System. In today’s fast-paced and highly competitive business landscape, having an efficient order management system is crucial…
Discover the Modular Approach to Unified Commerce Technology
Modern, microservices-based, API-first technology powers our unified commerce platform. See how Kibo can change the way you deliver unified customer experiences.