We are excited to announce the launch of our newly redesigned KiboCommerce.com! Our team has been hard at work over the last several months to bring you an intuitive, modern digital experience.
Why we launched a new website
Kibo continues to prioritize its business and product strategy of building composable commerce solutions spanning order management, ecommerce, and subscriptions. With a fully modular, API-first, cloud-native, and headless architecture, Kibo delivers a strong, differentiated commerce vision, and is recognized as a leader in composable commerce.
Our redesigned website has a new look that emulates our vision of simplifying complex commerce for distributors, retailers, wholesalers, and manufacturers. We’ve launched new resources that will help business and technology leaders support their commerce operations and customer experiences, no matter where they are in their journey. This includes educational product videos, rich customer use cases, customer testimonials, templates, and interviews with commerce experts.
Simplifying the complexity of finding a commerce solution
Businesses are faced with numerous options when evaluating commerce vendors. Realizing how challenging it can be to parse through all of the options, we aimed to simplify the messaging on our website and focus on how our solutions will solve specific business and technical problems to make the evaluation process a little easier.
Check out these five pages on our new site today:
- Homepage: Our homepage provides an overview of Kibo’s products, modules, use cases, and customer proof points.
- Products: Our unified commerce platform consisting of Order Management, B2B/B2C eCommerce, and Subscriptions Commerce.
- Use Cases: Read through rich product use cases across headless commerce, composable commerce, and unified commerce, along with supporting customer stories
- Resources: Take advantage of informative resources by content type and solution that will help you understand the commerce technology landscape
- Partners: We partner with multiple service partners and technology companies to implement end-to-end commerce experiences. Find out how to become a partner today.
You can now easily navigate and find a dedicated page for each of our platform offerings and modules, specific use cases broken down by architecture and business model, and resources to help you understand the commerce technology market, how to find the right solution, and maximize your return on the technology investment.