If you are looking for more information on Kibo Summit 2018, please follow this link.
The Kibo 2016 Summit is rapidly approaching! A must-attend event for all Kibo customers, our annual Summit on March 22-24, 2016 features three full days of networking, education, insight and inspiration.
For those customers who have yet to experience our annual Summit, below is a short list of the exciting events in store for our VIP attendees. In no particular order, here are the top 10 reasons you can’t miss the Kibo 2016 Summit:
- Gain a greater understanding of the newly formed company, Kibo, and what opportunities this strategic merger can offer your business.
- Be the first to learn about Kibo’s corporate vision for a unified suite of omnichannel products. Learn how Kibo will be investing in our product line and your growth with an aggressive development plan.
- Relax in style! Set on a cliff on the coast of California, the Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay is the most beautiful venue we have ever seen. You won’t be disappointed by the sweeping ocean views!
- Join us for the exclusive after session parties, including the welcome reception on the 18th green, the swanky customer appreciation dinner and the event closing farewell reception.
- Participate in the training day sessions and take a deep dive into the advanced functionality of the Kibo software, or sign up for a personalized training meeting with a Kibo team member.
- Attend inspiring keynotes from Kibo CEO, Kenneth Frank, and Doug Stephens from Retail Prophet.
- Celebrate fellow Kibo customers during the annual merchant awards ceremony (or who knows … maybe you will win one of the awards yourself!).
- Take advantage of social networking of the in-person kind, including numerous peer networking opportunities and a special roundtable session with industry-leading retailers.
- Choose between three concurrent tracks full of actionable sessions designed to educate and enlighten.
- Meet with the deeply integrated partners in the Kibo ecosystem to learn how you can rapidly expand your capabilities.
Want to learn more about the exciting Kibo 2016 Summit? Visit the Summit webpage and register today! We look forward to seeing you in March.