When evaluating eCommerce technologies, customer expectation management needs to stay top of mind. Shoppers may only see the front-end user experience, but the back-end operational systems play a crucial role in creating frictionless shopping journeys.
According to Forrester, 65% of US consumers believe it’s important to be able to confirm product availability in stores on the website, and 68% of US consumers want to confirm the estimated date & time of arrival on the website before placing an order.
Scenarios like these require enhanced operational capabilities such as:
- Identifying consumer location
- Smart routing logic
- Real-time inventory display
- And more!
Hear from our guest speaker, Forrester Principal Analyst Emily Pfeiffer, and Alexis Hail, Senior Director at Kibo, on leveraging your commerce platform and order management system to meet customer expectations.
In this on-demand video, you will learn about:
- The current state of commerce technology and how to choose the right solution for your business needs
- What influences a shopper to purchase from a retailer, and how operational systems impact the customer experience
- How retailers today are using inventory and delivery information to manage customer expectations