Drive the ultimate customer experience through personalization
The idea is simple: the more personal and relevant the interaction is with a shopper; the more engaged they will be on the site. Personalization can improve average order values by upwards of 40% and conversion rates improve by an upwards of 600%.
The more engaged they are, the more likely they are to buy. The more they buy, the better the results.
Download this eBook to explore:
- The four phases of personalization
- Differences between segmentation, personalization, and individualization
- The benefits of using machine learning and data science in personalization
- Building the business case to go beyond segmentation
- Implementing individualization to take your business to the next level