Personalization is now so ingrained and expected by shoppers that it is a modern day necessity.
In the quest for true personalization, we’ve seen many stumbling blocks, misconceptions, and mistakes made by marketers. The following are 8 Mistakes in Personalization retailers are making, and most importantly how you can overcome them.
- Living and Dying by Profiles
- Building Your Personalization Strategy on Rules Alone
- Over Orchestrating
- Thinking Everyone is Special
- Misusing Your Experts
- Forgetting the Power of Search
- Thinking of Personalization as an Accessory
- Limiting Personalization on Your Site