Holiday Guide: The Secrets to Holiday Success in 2022
Guided Shopping, Confident Purchasing
Welcome to the 2022 holiday season! Like Santa’s elves, retailers are hard at work planning, setting goals, and creating innovative customer experiences for busy holiday shoppers. And with the recommendations included in this year’s holiday guide, retailers can implement key personalization strategies and tactics to prepare for and approach holiday demand that will help meet drive business goals.
While the 2021 holiday season can be described as historic, with November and December 2021 seeing record breaking online sales of over $200 billion, this year’s holiday season is faced with challenges around rising inflation and prices, continuing supply chain issues, and the continuing impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
So, this season, retailers can help shoppers make the most of their holiday spending and lead them to make confident purchases with guided shopping experiences online.
Download this guide for holiday commerce strategies, including:
- Preparing for the impacts of inflation on holiday shoppers’ budgets
- Reducing speed-to-purchase for holiday shopping
- Tweaks retailers can make to personalization for the holidays
- How to use product finder features and social proof to guide customers to happy, confident purchases
- Preparing for Out-of-Stock scenarios
- Catering to flexible fulfillment needs, such as BOPAC (buy online, pick up at curb)