Order Fulfillment & Shipment
Kibo seamlessly integrates with ShipWorks to confidently and automatically manage ecommerce fulfillment using any carrier.
- Multi-carrier shipping management
- Integrated shipping support for all the major shipping carriers
- Shipping rate & freight charge calculations
- Automatically calculate shipping rates and freight charges based on order details
- Automatic tracking number creation
- Easily manage customer orders with automatic synchronization of tracking numbers
- Synchronized order information
- Automatic synchronization of order details between ShipWorks and Mozu
Founded in 2000, Interapptive is a software company with offices in St. Louis, Missouri. We focus on providing simple, powerful, and easy to use software solutions for online sellers.
Our ShipWorks software is a multi-carrier shipping tool that integrates with over 40 popular online sales and marketplace systems including eBay, PayPal, Amazon, and Yahoo. The software provides direct support for all major shipping carriers including DHL Global Mail, FedEx, UPS, and USPS. ShipWorks plays an important role in the daily operations and growth of many online businesses in the United States and abroad.
Categories: Shipping & Fulfillment
Integrations update Kibo with functionality from a third-party partner.
Support Level: Open Source
Open Source means Kibo allows anyone to make edits to the application under the Kibo Open Source Model.
Certified applications have been reviewed by Kibo to ensure features are complete, stable, and tuned for optimal performance.
Hosted applications run on the Kibo cloud. If the app is not hosted, you need to run the application on your own server.
ADDITIONAL DEVELOPMENT REQUIREMENTS
ShipWorks account required
Created by Kibo