PayPal Express Checkout gives your customers more payment options at checkout, which increases your chances of getting the sale. With PayPal you can accept credit & debit cards, bank transfers, phone payments, and in-person payments.
PayPal is one of the world’s largest digital payment processors, serving over 169 million customers in more than 200 markets. The PayPal Express Application by Mozu adds PayPal’s Express Checkout functionality to your existing Mozu payment options.
- Adds PayPal Express Checkout to cart and checkout pages – customers with a PayPal account can check out directly from the cart
- Securely connects Mozu to your existing PayPal merchant account
- Communicates necessary order and shipping information between both systems
- Allows for separate authorization and capture – authorize payments on customer order and capture later through Mozu
- Imports order information back into Mozu for payment capture, fulfillment, and order history
- Works alongside any other payment providers or gateways
About Paypal Express Checkout
Integrations update Kibo with functionality from a third-party partner.
Support Level: Open Source
Open source means Kibo allows anyone to make edits to the application under the Kibo Open Source Model.
Certified applications have been reviewed by Kibo to ensure features are complete, stable, and tuned for optimal performance.
Hosted applications run on the Kibo cloud. If the app is not hosted, you need to run the application on your own server.
ADDITIONAL DEVELOPMENT REQUIREMENTS
PayPal Express account required. Payment gateways are a native portion of the platform and not stand-alone applications. No installation is required. Requires theme updates.
Created by Kibo