Kibo Order Management Application
Kibo Order Management System (OMS) is a distributed order management system that connects inventory across your ecosystem to your customers in real-time, thereby enabling flexible, convenient, and cost-efficient delivery. The Kibo OMS Application integrates the functionality of OMS into your Kibo eCommerce solution. Typical OMS use cases include:
- Customer-Driven Fulfillment—Enhance the customer experience by surfacing product inventory across distributed warehouses, dealer networks, or resellers to provide flexible fulfillment options.
- Connect the Online and In-Store Experience—Quickly implement popular distributed order management and fulfillment strategies to bridge the gap between online and in-store.Leverage your online presence to drive in-store foot traffic—resulting in increased sales and improved brand loyalty.
- Become the Agile Seller—Leverage order management as a competitive advantage by driving agility into your operations and supply chain. Profitably manage orders by quickly responding to changing inventory, store conditions, or unpredictable market shifts. Make the appropriate tradeoffs between customer service levels, fulfillment costs, and shipping site capacity with rule-based order sourcing.
- Increase Efficiency in the Order Process—Quickly identify slow moving inventory, avoid the wrong price markdowns, and ensure your customers never experience “out of stock” again using available-to-promise inventory, intelligent order routing, and extensibility with third-party warehouses or stores
- Fully incorporate the benefits of Kibo Order Management System into your Kibo eCommerce solution.
- Display real-time inventory numbers on product pages and at checkout.
- Sync information between eCommerce and OMS.
- Save costs, ensure faster product delivery, and increase sales and brand loyalty by increasing the robustness of your order management system.
About the KIBO OMS
Categories: Inventory and Order Management
Integrations update Kibo with functionality from a third-party partner.
Support Level: Kibo-supported
Kibo-supported means Kibo develops the application and provides full support for it.
Certified applications have been reviewed by Kibo to ensure features are complete, stable, and tuned for optimal performance.
Hosted applications run on the Kibo cloud. If the app is not hosted, you need to run the application on your own server.
ADDITIONAL DEVELOPMENT REQUIREMENTS
Kibo OMS account required
Created by Kibo
Include a link for where users can find help documentation on the web for this asset.