Amazon Pay can help increase online sales by helping your customers spend more time shopping and less time checking out.
Amazon Pay makes it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to check-in and checkout using information already stored their Amazon account. The customer experience is trusted and familiar. In just a few taps they can complete a transaction without leaving your site. You maintain branding and the ongoing customer relationship. Integrate the payment solution that is built on years of Amazon e-commerce innovation and trusted by merchants and buyers alike.
Make the web’s best customers your customers.
Amazon Payments is a fast, easy and trusted payment gateway for customers to make purchases on your website using information stored in their Amazon account.
Pay with Amazon simplifies the checkout process for hundreds of millions of online shoppers by allowing them to make purchases using payment and shipping information stored in their Amazon account. With the Pay with Amazon Application by Kibo and accompanying theme upgrade, you can add Pay with Amazon buttons directly to your cart and checkout pages. This app enables your customers to take advantage of a one-click checkout experience while you benefit from Amazon’s secure payment processing.
- Enables Pay with Amazon on Kibo shopping cart and checkout pages. Customers with an Amazon.com account can check out directly from the cart.
- Connects Kibo to your existing Amazon merchant account.
- Communicates necessary order and shipping information between both systems.
- Imports all necessary order information back into Kibo for payment capture, fulfillment, and order history.
- Can be enabled alongside any other payment providers or gateways, including PayPal Express and Visa Checkout.
Integrations update Kibo with functionality from a third-party partner.
Support Level: Open Source
Open Source means Kibo allows anyone to make edits to the application under the Kibo Open Source Model.
Certified applications have been reviewed by Kibo to ensure features are complete, stable, and tuned for optimal performance.
Hosted applications run on the Kibo cloud. If the app is not hosted, you need to run the application on your own server.
ADDITIONAL DEVELOPMENT REQUIREMENTS
Amazon Payments account required. Payment gateways are a native portion of the platform and not stand-alone applications. No installation is required.
Requires theme updates.
Created by Kibo