Order Routing Engine
Every retailer and retail store is different. Not all store locations have the same amount of staff, carry the same inventory levels, or have the same amount of operational capacity. Therefore, each store location’s capability to fulfill online orders is different. Kibo’s advanced order routing engine lets retailers easily group and prioritize their fulfillment locations to operate the most efficient fulfillment model possible.
Kibo’s order routing engine enables retailers to
- Create location and item-specific fulfillment rules for each supported order type
- Set up order-specific assignment and visibility logic for each order fulfillment method and order state in a centralized location
- Specify source ranking priority, enabling retailers with multiple fulfillment centers to identify groups of fulfillment locations and prioritize those groups as needed
Easy to Manage Fulfillment Groups
Building out logical fulfillment groups for your business allows for flexibility in determining how to maximize enterprise resources with consideration of operational limitations. Each fulfillment group allows the user to route orders differently depending on the specific capabilities of a group.
A variety of fulfillment group sorting methods are available (as primary or secondary rules), including:
- Load balance
- Other user defined rank
Customer Care Interface
The Kibo Customer Care User Interface, which is fast to deploy in any in-house of third party call center, is designed to make it easy for managers and Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) to address problems accurately, efficiently, and successfully, with very little training on our intuitive, web-based interface.
- Quickly search and identify an order to assist customers
- Modify existing orders and document all customer interactions
- Offer appeasements in specific amounts or as a percentage of the order
- Create and process returns
Perfect Sync: Real-Time Product, Pricing, Tax, Promotion, and Shipping Data
Kibo’s Perfect Sync eliminates the large data transfers between your order management system and other outside systems, making it easier to keep product data—such as item name, description, price, customer info, tax, and promotions—up-to-date. Kibo provides APIs to access this information in real-time from the system of record, while minimizing the effort of keeping multiple systems of record in sync with each other.
- Customer care associates see exactly what your customers see on your website
- APIs call product information from your systems in real-time to create a new order with the most up-to-date product, pricing, tax, promotion, and shipping data possible.
- Provides agents accurate information, empowers their product knowledge and enables them to drive increased revenue for the business.
Experience the Kibo Difference
Kibo empowers retailers and branded manufacturers to achieve optimal performance of B2C and B2B commerce through unified consumer experiences. With over 40 years of innovations, Kibo provides a complete omnichannel commerce platform by leveraging cloud technologies, individualized buying experiences, and true enterprise scale. Kibo enables you to reach higher peaks of sales and consumer loyalty. No matter the challenge, Kibo powers your success.