Thanks to their remarkable growth, Goulet Pens decided it was time to migrate their business to an enterprise eCommerce platform. Their previous platform was ideal for for SMB, but the numbers foretold their future. They were ready to advance to the next level of eCommerce possibilities offered only by Kibo.
Goulet switched from the SMB platform to the Kibo commerce platform, presenting new opportunities to engage customers and showcase their huge selection of high-end products. Kibo offered the powerful scalability and extensibility to differentiate their brand from competitors with a rich, personalized digital shopping experience.
To achieve ideal results, our teams selected integrations and customizations that would address Goulet’s specific pain points.
- BazaarVoice™ — Conversations: Enabling product ratings, reviews, Q&A, etc.
- MailChimp® — Nine million people use MC for mass email marketing
- Quickbooks® — Accounting made simple for businesses of any size
- Avalara™ — Address validation and automated tax compliance
- Shipworks® — Powerful shipping for online retailers, and much more
- Custom-built application: automates recurring/scheduled orders. Goulet put this app to use by offering their customers a monthly subscription program. This is unique to their industry and ideal for long-term brand differentiation.
- Segmentation application: Automatically assigns segments to monthly subscription customers in order to apply their member discounts. Down the road, If Goulet decides they’d like to target customer segments with greater specificity, they’ll be fully equipped with this app.