Holiday Release Schedule
Kibo eCommerce limits releases during the holiday season in order to reduce risk to clients during the critical buying season where order volume is at its peak. Regular production releases will resume on January 4, 2018, after the returns spike.
Production Tenant Features
There are no features targeted for your production sandboxes this week.
Production Sandbox Features
The following features are scheduled to deploy to your production sandbox on December 7. They are slated to release to your production tenants on January 4.
- Customize Checkout Item Grouping – You can now use arc.js to customize how your system groups items during checkout.
- Single Confirmation Email for Multi Ship Orders – Shoppers now receive one confirmation email when completing an order that ships to multiple addresses.
- Kibo OMS Application Updates
- You can now save settings for the Kibo OMS application without having to enter SFTP credentials on the application configuration screen in Admin.
- You now only have to import aggregate inventory files when importing inventory files from OMS.
The following list summarizes resolved issues for this release: